Friday, June 27, 2008

My Last Day

Well, folks, today is my last day of work at the Antlers. It has been a great six years for me, and I hope for them as well. I feel very fortunate to have been a part of the Antlers family and that our family relationship will only grow from here. I have learned more from Rob and Ratz than any other bosses I've ever had and I'm so very grateful to them for all the good advise and lessons. Beginning Monday I will be the new Administrator of the Vail Valley Surgery Center at the Vail Hospital. I'll basically have the same job as here but instead of checking people in and out of luxury hotel suites, I'll be checking people in and out of luxury surgical suites. Who knows, maybe I'll even go back to school eventually and finally make my Nana proud!

No comments: